Monday, April 30, 2012

What we've been up to...

I've spent a bit of time going through my recent pictures and realized that I/we have done some decently fun things the last little while. Here is some evidence.


 Foggy Saturday mornings at the San Antonio Temple.





 Jerry, our Hibiscus tree, blooming


A day trip up to Utah to take a nap on my parent's couch and to borrow boxes (and a suitcase) full of goodies for a wedding I was planning.


Spending LOADS of time and having many adventures with this wonderful girl, Kyle.

 

One such adventure involved Sir Dudley the Donkey, who tap dances.


And rescuing her parents who ran out of gas in their Prius on their way to the temple.
(Please note the Romney bumper sticker. This picture is priceless.)


My favorite purchase of 2012. Thank you wedding gift certificates!


Pulling off a pretty superb wedding party.

 

 A Spurs game in a box suite for husband's work. The dessert cart was the best part.


Discovered McDonald's real-life-play-sized french fries.
I love getting to have lunch with John every day. I am spoiled.


Italian themed date night. Capriccosia's Pizza. DaVinci Gelato. Two Italian Plumbers.

 




Kalie came to visit for a few days. This is the only proof that I have of that wonderful time.


Went to the fair out in East Texas with John's sister's family. We drank gallons of fresh lemonade, ate anything fried we could get our hands on, rode some kiddie rides, and had one fantastic time.




John's new Easter tie. The only picture we have from that day.


John has made me breakfast twice in the last month. He is so good to me.


Lastly, we were able to go to the Cannery for our first time and start ourselves a very modest food storage. It was a lot more fun that I had imagined and it was so neat to work with ward members to help each other stock up on the essentials.

We live a good life.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your pictures and glad you like the people in your ward!! WE MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete